The Rustic Gourmet catered our wedding in August 2016. I would without reservation recommend Simone and her staff for any catering event! She was very approachable, created a menu and serving style exactly as we desired. Her staff was courteous and professional; we had many compliments on both the food and service!
Thank you SO much for such a fantastic wedding! There were so many compliments on the food and your staff! I was absolutely thrilled with the night.
Venue: The Roundhouse
Photographer: Cheryl Kathler
- Crostini Station: Baskets of fresh grilled baguette slices with bowls of roasted pepper & caramelized onion ragu, wild mushroom ragu, cherry tomato & fresh basil
- Grilled Parmesan & Rosemary crusted jumbo shrimp with fresh herb aioli
- Smoked salmon on crispy potato fritter with chive sour cream
Family Style Dinner:
- Heirloom tomato & Mozzarella Bocconcini platter
- Green salad with fresh local blueberries, toasted almonds and feta in house vinaigrette
- Grilled wild Coho salmon sides with a fresh herb aioli
- Fresh herb crusted rib eye
- Italian style potato salad with fresh herbs and lemon zest
- Roasted beets with red onion, orange segments & feta in orange thyme vinaigrette
- Fresh house made French bread
Mason Jar Dessert Stations:
- Fresh berry crisp
- Decadent chocolate mousse with fresh raspberry
Wendy and Shane came to us through a recommendation from a photographer we have worked with on other weddings. They started planning years in advance as Wendy was planning from Arizona. We met up every time Wendy was home and eventually created a beautiful menu that captured their love of good food. The Roundhouse is a beautiful venue that was a wonderful backdrop to their celebration. Our staff even delivered shots in their sombreros as a fun private joke between the wedding party and the bride and groom. It was such a pleasure working with such a lovely couple.