We were fortunate to hire Simone and her staff at the Rustic Gourmet for our annual Adera Expo, which sees 250-300 people attending each year. Not only did Simone cater the more casual staff portion of the day with a great selection of healthy food but she also provided an entertaining and informative BBQ 101 Class, which was our most popular staff activity of the day!
For the main event, which welcomes our Partners, friends & family, Rustic Catering provided a wonderful array of hot & cold appetizers and set up an impressive antipasto board for everyone to enjoy. Not only was the food sensational, but also the customer service that ALL of her staff provided was amazing! From the serving staff who were quick, professional and always smiling to her husband helping us out when we unexpectedly found we were running low on party supplies, Rustic Catering was directly responsible for helping make this year’s event the most successful one ever!
Not only did Simone and her staff have everything completely under control the day of the Expo (allowing everyone to truly enjoy the day), but also she went above and beyond before the event to ensure that we had thought every detail through so that it would go off without a hitch. She came to our event site multiple times to provide recommendations for layout of stations etc. and was available by phone and email any time we had a question or needed to make a change. Her professionalism can’t be beaten and we DEFINITELY will be using Rustic Catering again! I can’t recommend Simone and Rustic Catering enough – we were lucky that she was recommended to us and can’t wait to work with her again!
- Wild mushroom crostini finished with fresh thyme and Parmesan shavings
- Marinated feta, Kalamata olive & cherry tomato skewer
- Moroccan spiced lamb keftas served with tzatziki
- Grilled tamarind & yogurt marinated chicken skewers
- Grilled lemon & rosemary crusted prawns served with fresh herb aioli
- Slow roasted pulled pork slider with a crispy apple slaw in a house made sesame bun
- Potato rosti with local smoked salmon finished with chive sour cream
- Parmesan crisp with fresh herb goat cheese & red wine poached pears
- Bite size dark chocolate cup filled with decadent chocolate mousse & fresh raspberry
Antipasto station with selection of charcuterie, selection of cheeses, fresh fruit, toasted walnuts, dried figs, Parmesan thyme crackers, Parmesan straws, cranberry pumpkin seed baguette, pickled asparagus, marinated olives, tapenade, marinated artichokes
Vibrant seasonal crudité platter