One bunch of Asparagus (you can replace the asparagus with any other vegetables)
1 small onion and 3 cloves of fresh garlic
1 cup white wine
1 Tbs vegetable stock concentrate
30gr Olive oil
350gr Arborio rice
800gr hot water
30gr parmesan cheese.
- Break off the woody part of the asparagus and put tips aside.
- Chop the parsley on speed 7 for 15 seconds and set aside.
- Grate the cheese for 20 seconds on speed 7 and set aside.
- Put in the onion, garlic and asparagus (except the tips) and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
- Add the oil and sauté for 5 minutes 100°, speed 1.
- Put the butterfly on the blades.
- Add the rice and toast 2 minutes 100°, speed soft, adding the wine after the 1 minute.
- Add the water, stock and the tips and cook for 15 minutes 100°, speed 1.
- Add the chopped parsley and parmesan cheese a few minutes before the rice is finished cooking.
- Taste for salt and doneness. If the rice is not ready, cook a few more minutes. If it starts to be dry add some hot liquid.